The respect of your private life is of the highest importance for the Imperium du Collectionneur, responsible for this site.
- How your personal information is collected and processed. The personal information described here is any information that could identify you (first name, last name, age, address, email address, IP address, or any other information);
- Your rights regarding this information;
- The responsible parties processing any of the personal information collected and processed;
- To whom this information is provided;
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Subscription to emails/newsletters
- Order form
- Opinion poll
- Order tracking
- Information/Promotional offers
- Management of website
Log files and cookies
We collect certain information through “log files” and “cookies”. These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for your convenience.
Sharing of personal information
The personal information collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
Length of time personal information is retained
The data controller will keep all personal information collected on the site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of 2 years.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to request that your personal information be removed from a mailing list.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to keep your information confidential.
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the privacy of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always an element of risk when using the Internet to transmit personal information.